Your initial visit is a crucial step in the treatment planning process. During this visit, we will get to know you by reviewing your health history, performing an examination, explaining your diagnosis, and creating a treatment plan. We will go over the proposed treatment plan and the associated fees and find a convenient time to schedule your surgery.
Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation, should you choose to and are prepared.
- Call Vancouver Oral Surgery Group Phone Number 360-260-3290 to schedule an appointment with our office.
- Complete our Online Patient Registration.
- Get directions to our office.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Specific preoperative instructions will be given to you at this time.
Medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever or if you are currently taking any medications such as heart medications, aspirin or anticoagulant therapy could be a concern. Please notify the office and your provider prior to surgery.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. We will do our best to use the radiographs provided. In some instances additional films are necessary for accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. They can be taken at our facility.